Lewis County High School is located in
northeastern Kentucky, near the Ohio River. LCHS serves grades
9-12, with an enrollment of 725 students and a teaching staff of
40. LCHS has an excellent academic program that offers rigorous
courses and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
Our mission at Lewis County High School is to prepare all
students for success, both in the near and distant future. We
will ensure a safe and orderly environment staffed by competent,
professional, and dedicated individuals.
In order to be successful, students must be
- Work through and solve problems,
- Develop skills in reading, writing,
speaking, and listening,
- Develop good character and self-respect,
- Develop a desire for learning now and in
- Learn how to examine and use
LCHS begins instruction each day at
8:05 am and the instructional day ends at 2:45 pm.